Welcome to the start of your garden design journey!
How does the consultation process work?
- Contact me to set up a time to meet at your home.
- We’ll meet on site and walk through your property, discussing all the things you like and dislike about it. (Don’t worry if your “property” is a 12′ x 24′ urban space! I love small gardens.) This is your time to really show me what you’re thinking about. I will listen, take photos with your permission, and give you lots of ideas. Occasionally, this is enough to get a client moving forward on their own, especially for people who enjoy gardening or DIY projects. In this instance, our meeting serves more as a garden coaching experience.
- My consultation fee is $100, due at our meeting. This covers my time and helps some potential clients decide if they’re really ready to take this step.
- After our meeting, I’ll send you an email recapping everything we discussed to be sure we’re on the same page. I will include a design proposal for you at this time. (Typical design fees start at $800.)
- If you decide you’d like to work together, simply return your contract with a 50% deposit and we will be ready to move on to the next phase- dreaming up your new landscape.