Are you generally feeling stuck with your landscape plans?
Maybe you’ve had work done in the past but things aren’t looking so good now. Or you like to do your own gardening, but you want some input selecting materials. Or you know you’re saving up for a big project, but you want your space to be more useable now.
Whatever your reasons, maybe a Garden Coaching Session is just the thing for you. More than a pre-design consult, less than a full design/build commitment, this plan is meant to help you organize your thoughts and and create a definitive action item list that you can follow to make a significant impact in your garden.
Here’s the process:
- Email me to give me an idea of your interests. Please include a few photos of your project areas and your plat map. This will help me plan ahead for our meeting and make the most of our time.
- We meet on site for up to 2 hours. Much like a regular consultation, we will look at your project areas to identify exactly what you’d like to change or improve.
- I produce the following documents for you, completed at my office and hand-delivered back to you for a quick recap meeting:
- A quick sketch if appropriate;
- An action item list;
- A suggested materials list, which could include plants, stone, furniture, planters, and other outdoor accessories;
- A local and online source list to obtain all of your material items;
- References for local installers in the event that you’d like to have some work done.
The total cost for a Coaching Session is $350, with $100 due at our first site meeting and the remainder when you receive your deliverables. If you decide you would like a full design plan at a later date, I will wave my usual consultation fee ($100) at that time.