Or, as I like to think of it, the “Blue House Special.”
Are you generally feeling stuck with your garden plans?
Maybe you’ve had work done in the past but things aren’t looking so good now. Or you like to do your own gardening, but you want some input selecting materials. Or you know you’re saving up for a big project in a few years, but you want your space to be more useable now.
Whatever your reasons, maybe a Garden Coaching Session is just the thing for you. More than a pre-design consult, less than a full design/build commitment, this plan is meant to help you organize your thoughts and and create a definitive action item list that you can follow to make a significant impact in your garden.
Here’s the plan:
- Email me to give me an idea of your interests. Please include a few photos of your project areas. This will help me plan ahead for our site meeting and make the most of our time.
- We meet on site for up to 2 hours. Much like a regular consultation, we will look at your project areas to identify exactly what you’d like to change or improve.
- I produce the following documents for you, completed and sent to you from my office within 5 business days:
- A quick sketch if appropriate;
- An action item list;
- A materials list, which could include plants, stone, furniture, planters, and other outdoor accessories;
- A local and online source list to obtain all of your material items;
- References for local installers in the event that you’d like to have some work done.
The total cost for a Coaching Session is $350, with $100 due at our site meeting and the remainder when you receive your deliverables. If you decide you would like a full design plan at a later date, I will wave my usual consultation fee ($100) at that time.